The Olympic Games are a major event which is held every four years and is participated by the world’s best athletes. This big game will take place in July 2021 due to coronavirus issues and is highly anticipated by audiences around the world.
This big event will be broadcast exclusively by NBC. NBC is the official broadcaster for the 2021 Tokyo Olympics. The live broadcast of the 2021 Olympics will be available through local NBC stations, namely NBC, the NBC Sports Network, and NBC Sports Gold (ad-free).
NBC Sports provides 24/7 streaming services on its website during the Olympics. Viewers can watch by verifying that they are cable customers. Live broadcasts about the Olympics will also be available through the NBC Sports application, which can be accessed via mobile phones, streaming devices, and game consoles. Some providers will also usually offer live coverage and on-demand content, depending on your location.
One way that you can stream online is to use Directv. Directv is a streaming service from AT&T providers. Directv package prices start at $ 35 / month. Besides, cable cutters can be connected to the DirecTV brand without the annual contract, satellite, or fees that come with the cable package.
The main attraction for the Directv platform is access to live TV broadcasts that make viewers feel like they are watching with cable. Directv’s channel guide also looks better and easier to use compared to other platforms. Directv also has streaming capabilities on two devices simultaneously, so families can enjoy live content and stream separately or together.
How do you watch the live broadcast of Olympic 2021 using DirecTV?
- Be sure that you’re connected to a Wi-Fi® network.
- Open the DIRECTV App and tap the menu icon.
- Select Browse for TV and make sure your receiver is listed on the menu. If it’s not, you’ll need to connect your receiver to your home internet or another HD receiver.
- To start watching on your device, tap your device type at the top, choose Watch Live TV and then select a program to watch (Channel 624).
To be able to use DirecTV’s features to the full, you need a high-speed internet connection and a compatible device. You can also use this service to watch television directly on your computer, smartphone, or tablet, or on your television with devices such as Apple TV and Roku. You can use the DirecTV application through:
- Apple products: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch (iOS 9 and above). Download from the iTunes App Store.
- Android products: phone and tablet (OS 4.2 and above), download from Google Play.
- Kindle products: Kindle Fire HD and Kindle Fire HDX (3rd generation and above), download from Amazon App Store.
By using the DirecTV application, you can stream live or watch past programs wherever you go. Simply download the DirecTV app through the app store on your device. No additional costs and can be accessed easily. This application is equipped with many features so you can watch the live broadcast of the 2021 Olympics wherever you are.